Personal Injury cases consist of any of the following and many more instances wherein one person is injured as a result of the negligence of another party.
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents and more
When one person owes a duty to another, and breaches that duty, and as a direct and proximate result of that breach of duty damages are occasioned, then suit may be brought for damages. The damages are:
- General Damages for the action
- Special Damages for the medical bills and out of pocket expenses
- Compensatory Damages for the loss of the ability to enjoy life
- Loss of the ability to earn income in the futre and consequential damages
The end result in these types of cases is usually financial compensation.
We have successfully brought to conclusion millions of dollars of Personal injury cases for our clients.