Civil Litigation under the common law system governing relations between private individuals.
- Breach of Contract
- Injunctive Relief
- Specific Performance
- Covenants not to compete
Personal Injury cases consist of any of the following and many more wherein one person is injured as a result of the negligence of another party.
- Slip and Falls
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Motorcycle Accidents and more
When one person owes a duty to another and breaches that duty, and as a direct and proximate result of that breach of duty damages are occasioned, then suit may be brought for damages. The damages are:
- General Damages for the action
- Special Damages for the medical bills and out of pocket expenses
- Compensatory Damages for the loss of the ability to enjoy life
- Loss of the ability to earn income in the futre and consequential damages
The end result in these types of cases is usually financial compensation. These are usually done on a contingency fee basis.